Offering spacious accommodation with bright and modern interiors throughout, this lovely one bedroom flat benefits from porter services and an excellent location.
- Lovely one bedroom flat set in the heart of Covent Garden
- Bright and spacious throughout
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Generous sized bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good storage space
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
- Secure development with lift and porter services
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located in the heart of Covent Garden, Charter house is within easy reach of a fantastic variety of bars, shops and restaurants and excellent transport links.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A wealth of graphic novels from a wide variety of genres.
I love this Cantonese restaurant - the food is delicious and the cocktails are super tasty! The service is also amazing and they definitely go the extra mile to make sure you have a great experience.
London Film Museum
'Bond in Motion' exhibition - see the actual cars and gadgets of 007 made famous by the movies!
Covent Garden station
Leicester Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 715 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900