Offering spacious accommodation with bright and modern interiors throughout, this lovely one bedroom flat benefits from porter services and an excellent location.
- Lovely one bedroom flat set in the heart of Covent Garden
- Bright and spacious throughout
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Generous sized bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good storage space
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
- Secure development with lift and porter services
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located in the heart of Covent Garden, Charter house is within easy reach of a fantastic variety of bars, shops and restaurants and excellent transport links.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of world renowned chef Raymond Blanc's chain restaurants with delightful views over Covent Garden. Ideal for after work drinks or reasonably priced, freshly prepared meals.
The best authentic pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, served whole or by the slice.
Radio Rooftop Bar
The best cocktails and great panoramic views of London - it's the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks, a romantic date and for those looking to celebrate in style.
Covent Garden station
Leicester Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 715 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900