Offering spacious accommodation with bright and modern interiors throughout, this lovely one bedroom flat benefits from porter services and an excellent location.
- Lovely one bedroom flat set in the heart of Covent Garden
- Bright and spacious throughout
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Generous sized bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good storage space
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
- Secure development with lift and porter services
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Located in the heart of Covent Garden, Charter house is within easy reach of a fantastic variety of bars, shops and restaurants and excellent transport links.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best authentic pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, served whole or by the slice.
The Zetter Townhouse
Amazing cocktails - especially the Twinkles recommended by the waiter - impressive service, great atmosphere and a quirky, eccentric interior.
A cute bakery with an even cuter afternoon tea! Different from the traditional sandwiches and cakes that you would expect...
Covent Garden station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
Piccadilly Central lines, Zone: 1
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,900 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 715 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.