Boasting a fantastic location, this three bedroom, third floor flat benefits from stylish, modern interiors with generously proportioned living space throughout.
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Spacious accommodation with modern interiors
- Bright, fantastic reception room
- Attractive kitchen with integrated appliances
- Offers three well proportioned bedrooms
- Features well presented bathroom and en suite shower room
- Boasts an excellent location
- Benefits from porter services
Aria House is fantastically located in the heart of the City, close to local shops and amenities on High Holborn while being within easy reach of Covent Garden and the West End.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of world renowned chef Raymond Blanc's chain restaurants with delightful views over Covent Garden. Ideal for after work drinks or reasonably priced, freshly prepared meals.
A Swedish bakery selling the best cinnamon rolls in town!
Terroni of Clerkenwell
Terroni's on Clerkenwell Road is a charming traditional Italian café and food store offering all the delights of the old country. There is nothing better than an afternoon cappuccino with a delicious pistachio cream filled cannoli!
Covent Garden station
Tottenham Court Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 884 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.