Boasting a fantastic location, this three bedroom, third floor flat benefits from stylish, modern interiors with generously proportioned living space throughout.
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Spacious accommodation with modern interiors
- Bright, fantastic reception room
- Attractive kitchen with integrated appliances
- Offers three well proportioned bedrooms
- Features well presented bathroom and en suite shower room
- Boasts an excellent location
- Benefits from porter services
Aria House is fantastically located in the heart of the City, close to local shops and amenities on High Holborn while being within easy reach of Covent Garden and the West End.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
London Film Museum
'Bond in Motion' exhibition - see the actual cars and gadgets of 007 made famous by the movies!
Bohemian cafes and shops with a relaxed vibe - the brightly painted frontages add to the quirky nature of this delightful central back street.
Happy hour 4-9pm every day, which makes this place super cheap and cheerful for central London!
Covent Garden station
Tottenham Court Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,600 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 884 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900