This lovely one bedroom first floor flat ideally located in the heart of Covent Garden offers charming and generous living space throughout.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Generous reception room with bright interiors
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Good-sized and well presented bedroom
- Offers smart bathroom
- Benefits from a great location
Odhams Walk is a gated side-street adjacent to the shops and restaurants of Long Acre and within good range of Shaftesbury Avenue, Drury Lane and Leicester Square.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The most dreamy place for a late night hot chocolate...
Fusion food at its best. Using seasonal ingredients, the menu always has delicious offerings and the cocktails are some of the tastiest in London!
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
Covent Garden station
Leicester Square station
Tottenham Court Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 539 (50 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900