This stunning four bedroom house combines high-specification fittings and contemporary interiors with beautiful period features boasting an excellent location.
- Expansive four bed house within a beautiful period building
- Spacious accommodation elegantly arranged over five floors
- Offers stylish reception room with lovely feature fireplace
- Contemporary and sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom
- Additional three well presented bedrooms with neutral décor
- Provides secure video entry access system
- Benefits an excellent location in Bloomsbury
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Occupying a prime position in Bloomsbury offering a superb selection of amenities and transport links with the desirable Covent Garden located just moments away.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as an intimate, homely atmosphere, the pizzas are delicious and very very affordable, starting at only £5!
One of world renowned chef Raymond Blanc's chain restaurants with delightful views over Covent Garden. Ideal for after work drinks or reasonably priced, freshly prepared meals.
A small but tasty menu of Japanese ramen dishes.
Tottenham Court Road station
Covent Garden station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £12,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,362 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,391 (222 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900