Recently refurbished to offer a high-quality finish this fantastic one bedroom flat is enviably located on The Strand moments from the River Thames.
- Beautifully presented one bed flat arranged on first floor
- Bright reception/kitchen with large floor to ceiling windows
- Provide recently fitted contemporary kitchen with appliances
- Features stunning wood flooring throughout
- Stylish bedroom with fitted storage and en suite shower room
- Desirable location moments from Trafalgar Square
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally located on The Strand in the heart of Covent Garden offering a fantastic range of amenities, transport and shops on the doorstep.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Where better to view some of the country's modern art than along the South Bank.
The Hoxton Holborn
There is nothing better than The Hoxton's full English breakfast and a latte from Holborn Grind - these places are next to each other too.
A great place to enjoy a drink, food and a good game of ping pong in the founding home of table tennis!
Covent Garden station
Charing Cross station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- To be confirmed
- Total Sq Ft:
- 494 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900