Located moments from Covent Garden Market, this stunning two bedroom flat boasts stylish interiors with spacious accommodation throughout, situated within a beautiful building.
- Fabulous two bedoom flat arranged on the first floor
- Beautiful development with porter services and lift access
- Stylish reception room/kitchen with space to dine
- Features modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stunning master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Well presented second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Boasts a sought-after location in Covent Garden
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Drury Lane is a popular residential area close to a superb variety of shops, bars, restaurants and theatres. Covent Garden Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) is close by for links into the City and the West End.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A restaurant, bar and club all in one, so you can spend all night here! It's a great place for large groups who want to catch up over dinner without having to move on to somewhere else later in the night.
I love this Cantonese restaurant - the food is delicious and the cocktails are super tasty! The service is also amazing and they definitely go the extra mile to make sure you have a great experience.
This is the perfect place for a quick and tasty dinner with friends in central London. The pad thai is so tasty and they even have an app that you can save money with.
Covent Garden station
Leicester Square station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,026 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 820 (76 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900