Set within a peaceful gated mews development, this stunning three bedroom house boasts beautifully presented interiors throughout and a lovely private patio.
- Stylish three bedroom mews house arranged over two floors
- Situated within a fantastic gated mews with a prime location
- Spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features contemporary, well equipped kitchen
- Three bright bedrooms with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Boasts a lovely private patio
- Ground floor study/double bedroom with French doors
Boasting an excellent location close to the fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants of both Covent Garden and Holborn.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of world renowned chef Raymond Blanc's chain restaurants with delightful views over Covent Garden. Ideal for after work drinks or reasonably priced, freshly prepared meals.
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
Rosa's Thai Cafe
Freshly made dishes with lots of taste - great for sharing and reasonably priced wine too.
Covent Garden station
Tottenham Court Road station
Leicester Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,719 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,839 (170 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900