A beautiful four bedroom apartment benefiting from many original features. Among them are sash windows, fire places, Victorian-style radiators and original wood floors throughout.
- Beautiful four bedroom apartment
- Benefiting from many original features
- Sash windows, fire places and Victorian-style radiators
- Original wood floors throughout
- Set within a stunning period building
- Large kitchen with space for dining
- Master bedroom boasting feature fire place and en suite
- Fantastic location for local amenities and transport
Albert Mansions is located on Crouch Hill minutes from the shops, bars and restaurants of Crouch End. The nearest public transport station is Crouch Hill (National Rail) for links throughout London.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This ice cream café sells amazing ice cream! There's always a queue right down the road - I can't get enough!
Just opposite Crouch Hill Station, this restaurant serves ENORMOUS sandwiches and booze, perfect for an evening feast, as it is only open from 5pm in the week.
From sushi, to curries, to noodle dishes, there's plenty to choose from on this restaurant's menu. The décor is cool too, both inside and out.
Crouch Hill station
Upper Holloway station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,470 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,211 (112 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.