Set over the ground floor of a beautiful period property this stunning two bedroom apartment offers a striking modern finish running throughout, lovely semi-open-plan living space and private garden to the rear.
- Stunningly finished two bedroom apartment
- Benefits from a private rear garden
- Set over the ground floor of a beautiful period property
- Two impressive bedrooms and high specification shower room
- Stylish open-plan living space with dining area
- Bright bay-fronted reception room
- Highlights of the original classic character
- Peaceful residential location
Hawthorn Road offers a peaceful residential location moments from the beautiful green open spaces of Alexandra Park while also being close to a variety of local amenities in Crouch End.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I really like going to this independent café at the weekend. They serve a great breakfast menu, including a breakfast burrito that is amazing!
Park Road Pools and Fitness
The outdoor Lido is fun! If you are not feeling brave, there are indoor pools too and fitness classes. This is a great leisure centre to take all of the family, with a children's soft play area, children's yoga and martial arts classes.
The Priory Fish Bar
Looks basic but the chips are the best tasting 'classic fish and chip shop chips' in Hornsey. Yum yum.
Alexandra Palace station
Wood Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,319 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 645 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.