This brilliant two bedroom, ground floor flat offers a naturally bright open-plan reception/kitchen, with two sizeable double bedrooms and a spacious bathroom, finished to a good contemporary standard.
- Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat
- Securely set within a gated development
- Offers a naturally bright open plan living space
- Features a modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two sizable double bedrooms
- Benefits a large bathroom
- Close to excellent local amenities
- Hornsey Station is close by
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is located close to the amenities on Hornsey High Street and offers easy access to the vast green spaces of Alexandra Park. Hornsey Station is the closest transport link.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Three Compasses
Modern trendy décor, but underneath it's a classic pub. Friendly atmosphere, super food, and darts and pool at the back.
The Intrepid Fork
Incredibly friendly service, amazing choice of cookies and pastries, gluten free and vegan options.
North London's best curry house and probably north London's best kept secret. It's a small restaurant and takeaway on Turnpike Lane that prepares freshly made curries!
Turnpike Lane station
Alexandra Palace station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,576 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 574 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343