Situated in an excellent Crouch End location, this amazing four bedroom house arranged over five floors boasts spacious and modern accommodation throughout, a lovely private garden and balcony.
- Spacious reception room with garden access
- Modern kitchen with ample space to dine
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms, two with en-suites
- Two stylish shower rooms, bathroom and two wc's
- Additional family room, play room and sitting room
- Ample storage space throughout
- Wonderful private garden and balcony
- Moments from nearby amenities and transport links
The property is situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Crouch End Hill while Crouch Hill Station is also within close proximity for links around the city.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Beautiful, vintage-style café. Great for brunch.
French and Italian cuisines done well. This restaurant's rustic interior creates the perfect atmosphere for a date night or a catch up with friends. The set menu is great value for money too.
O's Thai Café
Authentic Thai food at great prices, this restaurant is perfect for a quick dinner or a take away lunch.
Crouch Hill station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,197 (297 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343