A wonderful one bedroom apartment, set on the top floor of a period conversion, offering a spacious open-plan living area, featuring a modern kitchen and ample space to dine, affording a sizeable double bedroom.
- Fantastic one bedroom period conversion
- Set on the top floor of a secure building
- Offers a spacious open plan living area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Features a sizable and bright landing space
- Good sized double bedroom
- Close to extensive shops, restaurants and amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Drylands Road is ideally situated moments from the extensive amenities of Crouch End Broadway, offering easy access to both Alexandra Park and Finsbury Park with nearby reliable transport links including Crouch Hill and Harringay Stations.
Crouch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Three Compasses
Modern trendy décor, but underneath it's a classic pub. Friendly atmosphere, super food, and darts and pool at the back.
My Kind of Coffee
As well as serving freshly brewed coffee, this shop roasts and sells lots of different beans from around the world.
From sushi, to curries, to noodle dishes, there's plenty to choose from on this restaurant's menu. The décor is cool too, both inside and out.
Crouch Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,226 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 453 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End
020 8432 4343