This wonderful two bedroom flat, is set within a period converted property and boasts bright and spacious accommodation with ample storage space.
- Delightful two bedroom top floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with ample space to dine
- Stylish integrated kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Practical bathroom and additional en-suite shower room
- Off-street parking to the rear
- Superb location for local amenities and transport links
The property benefits from a close proximity to many amenities offered in the area, while Selhurst and East Croydon rail stations are also within an easy reach.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Next door to East Croydon Station sits over 30 shipping containers with a variety of food and drink. Some of the biggest names such as Meat Liquor and The Breakfast Club have outlets.
A wide variety of delicious wraps at great prices!
Surrey Street Market
Engrained in Croydon's history and open 6 days a week, you can pick up produce from pretty much any part of the world and it is also very cheap! My mum who still lives in Croydon is a fan of 3 bunches of bananas for only £1!
West Croydon station
West Croydon station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,593 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,162 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 701 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390