This fantastic two bedroom detached house, benefits from well proportioned accommodation, private rear garden and fantastic central location.
- Superb two bedroom detached house arranged over two floors
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with space to dine
- Stylish integrated kitchen with space to dine
- Two good-sized double bedrooms, master with fitted storage
- Charming bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Fabulous private rear garden with patio area
- Walking distance for local amenities and transport links
The property is situated just moments from a great selection amenities offered on the High Street, while local transport links include bus, tram and rail services.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I love buffalo because it has great service and serves up a tasty burger for an even better price. The evening and lunchtime menus have a wide variety of options to choose from.
A cosy little restaurant in South Croydon with fantastic service and great food! Make sure you ring up in advance and request a booth when you book to experience the uniqueness of this restaurant.
One of, if not the best Indian restaurant in Croydon. It has a wide variety of dishes on the menu, including game curries. The food is delicious and portions are perfectly sized to keep you full - but not to the point of bursting.
Church Street station
George Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,932 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,328 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 667 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.