This fantastic four bedroom terrace house, offers a spacious accommodation throughout, with ample living area, double bedrooms and substantial private garden.
- Delightful four bedroom house
- Great condition throughout
- Large open reception room
- Well-equipped kitchen with ample dining space
- Good-sized double bedrooms
- Family bathroom and two additional shower rooms
- Sizeable private garden to the rear of the property
- Off-street parking
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lower Addiscombe Road is situated within a close proximity to Croydon town centre, which offers a superb selection of amenities and transport links.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Tram Stop Cafe
Great Coffee and edibles!
Next door to East Croydon Station sits over 30 shipping containers with a variety of food and drink. Some of the biggest names such as Meat Liquor and The Breakfast Club have outlets.
A wide variety of delicious wraps at great prices!
Lebanon Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,908 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,406 (130 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon
020 3829 1390