This imposing eight bedroom mansion, offers exclusive accommodation with amazing living and entertaining space, indoor swimming pool, double garage and a fantastic finish.
- Magnificent eight bedroom mansion
- Gated drive with huge front and rear gardens
- Double garage and plenty of parking spaces
- Stunning condition throughout over three floors
- Six bathrooms, two shower rooms and two additional WC's
- Indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi
- The house is set on the prestigious Webb Estate
- High ceilings with stylish interior
Briar Hill is one of the streets located in the prestigious residential Webb Estate and benefits from a secure gated neighbourhood surrounded by greenery.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of, if not the best Indian restaurant in Croydon. It has a wide variety of dishes on the menu, including game curries. The food is delicious and portions are perfectly sized to keep you full - but not to the point of bursting.
A wide variety of delicious wraps at great prices!
Next door to East Croydon Station sits over 30 shipping containers with a variety of food and drink. Some of the biggest names such as Meat Liquor and The Breakfast Club have outlets.
Carshalton Beeches station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £9,693 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,988 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 8,877 (824 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3829 1390