Set within a superb brand new development, this modern two bedroom eleventh floor apartment, offers bright and stylish interior with gorgeous private balcony.
- Brand new two bedroom eleventh floor flat
- Fabulous open-plan reception room with stunning views
- New and well-equipped kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Fully furnished
- Lovely private balcony and ample communal roof terrace
- Stylish bathroom and additional en-suite
- Next to East Croydon station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Vita Apartments are situated next door to East Croydon rail station, which offers a superb easy access into central London, while the amenities are also just around the corner.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I love buffalo because it has great service and serves up a tasty burger for an even better price. The evening and lunchtime menus have a wide variety of options to choose from.
Surrey Street Market
Engrained in Croydon's history and open 6 days a week, you can pick up produce from pretty much any part of the world and it is also very cheap! My mum who still lives in Croydon is a fan of 3 bunches of bananas for only £1!
One of, if not the best Indian restaurant in Croydon. It has a wide variety of dishes on the menu, including game curries. The food is delicious and portions are perfectly sized to keep you full - but not to the point of bursting.
East Croydon station
East Croydon station
Wellesley Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,077 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 762 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon
020 3829 1390