Situated in the heart of Croydon, this fantastic brand new development, offers a stunning second floor one bedroom flat, finished to a high standard throughout.
- Brand new development in the heart of Croydon
- Fantastic second floor one bedroom flat
- Recently completed to a high standard throughout
- Great living and entertaining space
- Well-equipped kitchen with high-end appliances
- Contemporary shower room
- Situated in the heart of Croydon with secure entry
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
George Street is within 3 mins walk to the future Westfield and East Croydon station. The area is set to become London's biggest growth centre and offers excellent transportation links to Central, East and South London as well as Gatwick Airport.
Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you want a fun, inexpensive night out, Reflex is great. You can usually count on cheap drinks, the people are friendly and there is always a way to get home no matter where you live!
A sandwich deli right in the heart of Croydon. The menu is different every day and the prices are great for the amount you get.
A wide variety of delicious wraps at great prices!
George Street station
Wellesley Road station
Church Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,517 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 330 (30 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon
020 3829 1390