A bright and airy three bedroom flat boasting superb living space with high-quality fixtures and fittings throughout, situated in an excellent Dalston location.
- Beautifully proportioned three bedroom flat
- Located moments from amenities and transport links
- Bright reception with ample space for dining
- Open plan kitchen with modern fixtures and fittings
- Three well presented bedrooms, one with en suite shower
- Additional sleek shower room and ample storage space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated moments from a range of shops and amenities that can be found on Kingsland High Street while Haggerston Station is also within close proximity for links around the city.
Dalston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 951 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney
020 7386 6565