A stunning three bedroom fourth floor apartment situated in a popular and stylish modern development, boasting bright and spacious interiors throughout and a private balcony with sought-after views across London.
- Council tax included in the rent
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Wonderful private balcony with views across London
- Communal gym and concierge service
- Moments from amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Dalston Square is a peaceful setting situated moments from the plethora of amenities that can be found on Kingsland Road while the green open spaces of London Fields are also within close proximity.
Dalston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Newington Green Fruit and Vegetables
There isn't a vegetable or a piece of fruit that you cannot buy here. Amazing presentation and CHEAP!
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
Dalston Junction station
Dalston Kingsland station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,808 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,375 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 894 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney
020 7386 6565