A brand new three bedroom apartment situated on the fifth floor of a modern development with gym, roof terrace and 24h concierge boasting high-specification finishes throughout and a balcony with excellent views.
- Brand new three bedroom apartment with great views
- Positioned in the same block as the residents gym, concierge
- Spacious reception with open plan kitchen
- Three generously proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and shower room
- Ample storage space throughout
- Lovely private balcony with excellent views
- Excellent location with outstanding transport links
Dalston Square is a peaceful setting situated moments from the plethora of amenities that can be found on Kingsland Road. For a more diverse selection of shops, boutiques and restaurants, Upper Street is also within close proximity.
Dalston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bread and Butter
Serving the best breakfasts in Dalston, lovely fresh organic food, amazing juice and great coffee. The tortilla with loads of cheese is a great hangover cure!
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
Delicious bread and cakes that look too perfect to eat!
Dalston Junction station
Dalston Kingsland station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,048 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.