A gorgeous two bedroom flat boasting light-filled, stylish fixtures and fittings and a convenient setting moments from the amenities in Angel.
- Two bedroom flat offering sleek and stylish interiors
- Sought-after location on a popular residential road
- Lower ground floor entrance with private access
- Understairs storage cupboard
Ockendon Road is located in the De Beauvoir Conservation Area within easy reach of the superb range of elite shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street.
De Beauvoir Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Specialist eggless cakes for every occasion!
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
Bread and Butter
Serving the best breakfasts in Dalston, lovely fresh organic food, amazing juice and great coffee. The tortilla with loads of cheese is a great hangover cure!
Essex Road station
Dalston Junction station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,400 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 516 (47 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable