Situated close to amenities in a modern development with views overlooking the canal, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts spacious and modern interiors with stylish fixtures and fittings throughout.
- A delightful two bedroom flat with canal-side views
- Situated within secure modern development on the 11th floor
- Stylish fixtures and fittings throughout
- Large reception room with ample space for dining
- Open-plan kitchen with fitted appliances
- Generous master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good sized second bedroom and additional bathroom
- Great location close to amenities of De Beauvoir Town
- Pay less upfront with a Zero Deposit Guarantee
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Balmes Road is located within easy reach of the boutiques, coffee houses, restaurants and bars of both Shoreditch and Islington's fashionable Upper Street.
De Beauvoir Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Essex Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- This property is part of the Zero Deposit Guarantee scheme
- Council tax:
- £1,375 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 731 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Zero Deposit Guarantee
The Zero Deposit Guarantee replaces the traditional deposit, making renting more affordable and freeing up cash for the moving process. Foxtons is partnering with Zero Deposit to offer this scheme on selected properties.
The Zero Deposit Guarantee allows you to rent a property with the equivalent of one week's rent to be paid at the start of the tenancy. When you move out of the property the usual inventory and check-out take place and, as long as there is no damage or rent/bills outstanding, the Guarantee expires and you walk away.
If the landlord does claim for reimbursement, rather than this being taken out of a prepaid deposit in the traditional system, you simply pay the amount required to the landlord. Any dispute between yourself and the landlord on this amount will be decided by the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000