Situated on the first floor of a smart modern development moments away from fantastic transport links, this stylish one bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious interior.
- Modern development with Concierge Facilities
- Spacious, open plan reception with Juliette balcony
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliance
- Generously proportioned double bedroom with built in storage
- Beautiful family bathroom
- Communal gardens
- Close by to amenities of Greenwich and Lewisham
- Gym and Pool Facilities available to residents
Boston Building is found on a quiet residential street and is a short walking distance away from Lewisham DLR and National Rail Stations which both offer frequent services into Canary Wharf and central London.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
The Greenwich Vintage Market
Some great unusual finds here and it's open every day of the week!
One of the most secluded spots with amazing views over London. Not a tourist in sight and the perfect place for a picnic too.
St Johns station
Deptford Bridge station
Elverson Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,072 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 444 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.