Situated on the eighth floor of a beautiful block of apartments, this stylish two bedroom flat benefits from bright and spacious interiors and an expansive private terrace.
- Modern development with concierge and gym facilities
- Eighth floor apartment benefitting from stylish interiors
- Open plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- A further good sized double bedroom and family bathroom
- Beautiful terrace with views over London
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The Silverworks development benefits from peaceful location moments away from excellent transport links such as, Elverson Road DLR Station and Lewisham Station. The amenities of Lewisham and Deptford are also easily accessible.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
Good Thymes Supper Club
A monthly supper club inside someone's home in Ladywell, where local people come to meet and taste some good home-cooked food. Every month there's a different theme.
One of the most secluded spots with amazing views over London. Not a tourist in sight and the perfect place for a picnic too.
Elverson Road station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,424 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 724 (67 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179