Benefitting from two floors of newly renovated, spacious interiors, this stylish two bedroom apartment also boasts a fully integrated kitchen and a private balcony.
- Secure and well maintained block in convenient location
- Fifth floor, split level apartment
- All interiors are fully refurbished
- Spacious reception room with access to balcony
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom and shower room
- Private balcony
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Arklow Road is a peaceful residential street that boasts a close proximity to the amenities of both nearby Deptford and New Cross. For excellent transport links into central London, New Cross Station is also easily accessible.
Deptford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Pear Tree @ Greenland Place
The food, atmosphere and service are great! The prices are good too.
This pub in New Cross has a great beer garden and serves a great Sunday roast.
The Pier Fish & Chips
Traditional fish and chips in Greenwich!
New Cross station
New Cross station
New Cross Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,112 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 851 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179