Offering modern accommodation within a peaceful riverside area, this superb two bedroom apartment is ideally located for access to Canary Wharf and the City.
- Well presented two bedroom, third floor flat
- Dual-aspect reception room with ample space for dining
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Balcony with views towards the 02 Arena
- Generous storage cupboard
- Peaceful Riverside development with porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Newport Avenue is only a short distance from the excellent range of shops and amenities of both Westferry Road and the Canary Wharf Complex and the picturesque River Thames is also only moments away.
Docklands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
East India station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
DLR line, Zone: 2
Canning Town station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 740 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.