Offering modern accommodation within a peaceful riverside area, this superb two bedroom apartment is ideally located for access to Canary Wharf and the City.
- Well presented two bedroom, third floor flat
- Dual-aspect reception room with ample space for dining
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Balcony with views towards the 02 Arena
- Generous storage cupboard
- Peaceful Riverside development with porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Newport Avenue is only a short distance from the excellent range of shops and amenities of both Westferry Road and the Canary Wharf Complex and the picturesque River Thames is also only moments away.
Docklands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely riverside tavern hidden on the east side of the Isle with excellent food. The best place for a Sunday roast in East London and a good selection of real ales too.
Chrisp Street Market
Poplar's vibrant pedestrianised market and one of a few places in London where you can buy a baguette and then a mop in under a minute!
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
East India station
Canning Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 740 (68 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777