A wonderful two bedroom flat peacefully placed in a secure modern development and offering light-filled living space, well proportioned interiors and a desirable location close to Canary Wharf.
- Two bedroom flat is set within a popular development
- Benefits from neutral décor and well proportioned space
- Large reception room with doors opening to Juliet balcony
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom and bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Settler Court is situated moments from exciting Canary Wharf and the Thames for riverside walks.
Docklands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Terrace Bar at Wahaca
Mouthwatering Mexican market food in the centre of Canary Wharf. In addition to the restaurant, there's also a pop-up in Canada Square so you can devour a burrito and enjoy the sunshine in the park! Try the frijoles & tortilla and salted caramel ice cream - you won't regret it!
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
East India station
Canning Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,524 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 659 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf
020 7133 7777