Located on the prestigious City Island development, this stylish one bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior with a private balcony.
- Prestigious development with concierge facilities
- Third floor apartment with views over the river
- Open plan reception room with ample space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned double bedroom with built in storage
- Stylish family bathroom
- Private balcony
- Close proximity to a wealth of amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The brand new City Island development benefits from a peaceful location moments away from Canning Town Station for excellent transport links into the City. For a wealth of amenities, Canary Wharf is also easily accessible.
Docklands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Up at the O2
A really good day out scaling the roof of the O2. Once at the top you can see across East London and you are directly in the flight path for City Airport, with the chance to take some good pictures of the landscape!
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
A lovely riverside tavern hidden on the east side of the Isle with excellent food. The best place for a Sunday roast in East London and a good selection of real ales too.
Canning Town station
Jubilee DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
East India station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Royal Victoria station
DLR line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,280 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,247 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 582 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.