Stylishly presented throughout, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a good-sized reception room, an open-plan kitchen, a private balcony and use of a picturesque, communal water garden.
- Lovely two bedroom fourth floor apartment
- Stylish interiors with a modern finish
- Benefits from a private balcony
- Fantastic sized reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Access to a communal water garden
- Great location close to amenities and transport
The property is located in the heart of the Isle Of Dogs and close to the shopping and entertainment of Canary Wharf and the pleasant banks of Millwall Dock.
Docklands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Shades of Green
In The Quarterdeck, just along Westferry Road, Shades of Green is owned by Bob who is a great bloke. He loves a chat about football and in fact, if you look closely through the right hand window, you can see him in action snipping away!
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
South Quay station
Heron Quays station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 646 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.