Stylishly presented throughout, this fantastic two bedroom flat boasts a good-sized reception room, an open-plan kitchen, a private balcony and use of a picturesque, communal water garden.
- Lovely two bedroom fourth floor apartment
- Stylish interiors with a modern finish
- Benefits from a private balcony
- Fantastic sized reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Access to a communal water garden
- Great location close to amenities and transport
The property is located in the heart of the Isle Of Dogs and close to the shopping and entertainment of Canary Wharf and the pleasant banks of Millwall Dock.
Docklands locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Canada Square Park
Whether it's a music event, car exhibition or watching a top sporting match on one of the big screens, sit back and grab a drink in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
South Quay station
Heron Quays station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,550 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 646 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777