Superbly presented, this gorgeous four bedroom house is excellently located and offers expansive living and entertaining space, quality fixtures, good-sized bedrooms and wonderful 85' private garden.
- Enviably set along a highly sought-after residential road
- Presented in superb condition with quality fixtures
- Expansive living and entertaining space
- Gorgeous 85' private garden
- Spacious reception room opening to dining room
- Well equipped eat-in kitchen opening out to garden
- Four good-sized bedrooms, bathroom, shower room and cellar
- Planning permission for ground floor and loft extensions
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Beauval Road is set in a quiet area moments from a wealth of shops, restaurants and boutiques on offer along nearby Lordship Lane while the green open spaces of Dulwich Park are easily accessible.
Dulwich Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Situated in the heart of East Dulwich on Lordship Lane, if you like Japanese food, you have to try Yama Momo. Great atmosphere, food and drinks!
East Dulwich Picturehouse and Café
This small cinema serves everything from cakes to meals, cocktails to coffee and screens small independent films alongside Hollywood blockbusters. There are even reclining seats and 'love seats' if that's what you'd prefer...
Proper French food, an interesting 1880s Grade II listed interior and a piece of local history, as it used to be a David Greig shop. Put your handbag on the marble shelves and try the lobster, bouillabaisse or coq au vin and wash it down with a fabulous wine choice. I always have a good meal here.
North Dulwich station
East Dulwich station
West Dulwich station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,431 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,815 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,645 (152 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich
020 8613 6200