Enviably located in the heart of Ealing Broadway, this stunning studio apartment offers generous living space with stylish interiors and direct access to a private patio garden.
- Located on the ground floor with secure fob access
- High specification interiors including underfloor heating
- Private outdoor garden with patio
- Designer kitchen with modern appliances
- Open-plan studio room with space to dine
- Stylish bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Secure development with bike storage and lift
- Moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally located moments from Ealing Broadway station this unique development offers excellent transport links as well as green open spaces found at nearby Ealing Common.
Ealing Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A friendly service and they arrange the flowers whatever way you want them!
Ealing's best rugby pub, The Wheatsheaf serves proper British pub grub in its welcoming, traditionally decorated rooms.
Big Jim's Trims
Local barbershop in Ealing, with branches in Chiswick and Pimlico too.
Ealing Broadway station
Ealing Common station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,440 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 697 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550