Located on a tranquil residential road, Northcote Place offers contemporary living in a suburban setting boasting this high-specification first floor one bedroom flat with private balcony.
- Contemporary development found within suburban setting
- Fantastic one bedroom first floor flat
- High specification interiors including underfloor heating
- Designer kitchen with modern appliances
- Open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Private balcony
- Secure development with bike storage and lift
- Tranquil residential area
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Ideally located moments from Ealing Broadway station this unique development offers excellent transport links as well as green open spaces found at nearby Ealing Common.
Ealing Broadway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
As well as the delightful garden, this pub's Thursday night quiz is legendary! It also serves great food and a range of different ales.
Ealing's best rugby pub, The Wheatsheaf serves proper British pub grub in its welcoming, traditionally decorated rooms.
Big Jim's Trims
Local barbershop in Ealing, with branches in Chiswick and Pimlico too.
Ealing Broadway station
Ealing Common station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,285 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 624 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550