This fully refurbished four bedroom house with off-street parking further benefits from a separate modern fitted kitchen and a large garden with views of the park.
- Large four bedroom house
- Off-street parking for numerous cars
- Refurbished to a high standard throughout
- Large garden backing onto the park
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- Dining room with sliding door to the garden
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom, downstairs shower room
Conveniently situated close to transport links while the amenities of Ealing Broadway and open space of Ealing Common are easily reached.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Whether you want to relax with a massage, or need to do some pre-holiday preening, this is the only place to go in Ealing. Lovely interiors, great range of treatments and friendly service.
The Rose & Crown
A cute little pub tucked away off St Mary's Road. It does brilliant bangers and mash, plus it has a lovely beer garden. Very good pub all and all.
A Japanese fishmongers selling high-quality sushi and sashimi.
Acton Town station
South Ealing station
Ealing Common station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,085 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,260 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,819 (168 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550