A bright first floor studio flat featuring spacious living room with en suite shower room, as well as shared kitchen and garden, located on a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Refurbished first floor studio flat
- Modern studio room
- Spacious and well equipped shared kitchen
- Contemporary en suite shower room
- Benefits from a shared garden
- Located on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Close to the amenities of Ealing
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Sovereign Close is located in a leafy area of Ealing, close to the shops, bars and restaurants along Ealing Broadway and Pitshanger Lane.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Pitshanger Village Bakery
The best bakery in Ealing that will make loaves just for you! And also the best pizza, north of Uxbridge Road...
A friendly service and they arrange the flowers whatever way you want them!
The Drayton Court Hotel
The biggest beer garden in London, weekly changing ales, a pool table and televisions showing multiple sports.
West Ealing station
Drayton Green station
Ealing Broadway station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,108 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 253 (23 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable