Set over the eighth and ninth floor of a stunning modern development this striking penthouse apartment offers a beautiful modern interior with incredible 100ft+ roof terrace with views across London.
- Beautiful three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Gorgeous interiors throughout with stunning reception room
- Wrap around balcony and incredible 9th floor roof terrace
- Concierge service and communal pool and gym
- Highly sought after development in central Ealing
- Fantastic sun room opening onto the roof terrace
- En suite master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Moments from Ealing Broadway Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Amazing central Ealing location close to a great selection of local amenities and Ealing Broadway Station for transport links around the City.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Famous west London film studios home to numerous popular movies and television shows such as Notting Hill & Downton Abbey. A great place for some celeb spotting.
A taste of the Caribbean; happy hour on cocktails in the evenings too!
Award-winning pizzeria run by Neapolitans. Authentic ingredients and methods of cooking, al-fresco dining and vibrant atmosphere. Known fondly as the best pizza in Ealing - arguably London!
Ealing Broadway station
West Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,616 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,400 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,676 (155 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550