This brand new third floor three bedroom apartment offers a stunning private balcony overlooking the lake with a fantastic open-plan living space and a en suite master bedroom.
- Stunning third floor three bedroom apartment
- Gorgeous modern interior finish throughout
- Private balcony with views over the lake
- Benefits from a off street parking
- Access to communal gardens
- Residents gym (membership applies)
- Modern finish throughout and never been lived in
- En suite master bedroom and two further doubles
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Lakeside Drive offers a sought-after location with great access to the A40/M40 in and out of the city as well as being walking distance to Hanger Lane Underground Station.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Apple Tree
Fantastic coffee, croissants and gluten-free cake. Lots of dairy-free alternatives too.
Hanger Hill Park Pitch & Putt
This pitch and putt course in Hanger Hill Park has views of Wembley Stadium. It's so peaceful and you can have a nice walk around the park afterwards.
Hanger Hill Park
A great day out in the sun and a there's big pitch and putt course too!
Park Royal station
Hanger Lane station
Stonebridge Park station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,829 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 955 (88 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550