Situated in a period conversion with direct access to a lovely communal garden, this chic one bedroom first floor flat also benefits from a contemporary open-plan reception room/kitchen.
- Delightful one bedroom first floor flat
- Direct access to a large communal garden
- Contemporary fitted open-plan kitchen
- Reception room with space for dining
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with white suite and built in cupboard
- Well maintained throughout to a high standard
- Lovely high ceilings throughout
Close to the open spaces of Walpole and Lammas Parks while the shops in Northfields are easily reached.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Famous west London film studios home to numerous popular movies and television shows such as Notting Hill & Downton Abbey. A great place for some celeb spotting.
A charming coffee shop located on St Mary's Road in Ealing. Great stop for good coffee, baked goods and delicious sandwiches.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
West Ealing station
South Ealing station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,835 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,039 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 464 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8799 4550