This stunning brand new two bedroom apartment offers a striking modern finish throughout with keyless code entrance on all doors, additional loft storage space and a sought-after location moments from central Ealing.
- Stunning brand new two bedroom apartment
- Set over the first floor of a double fronted house
- Sought after location moments from central Ealing
- Fantastic modern interior finish throughout
- Superb open-plan reception room/kitchen with exposed brick
- Two great bedrooms and beautifully finished bathroom
- Benefits from additional loft storage
- Keyless coded entry to all doors
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Inglis Road offers a sought-after location moments from central Ealing for a host of local amenities, Ealing Common Underground Station and Ealing Common for green open spaces.
Ealing locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An American diner serving hearty burgers, ribs and 2-4-1 cocktails every weekday evening.
A Japanese fishmongers selling high-quality sushi and sashimi.
For Arts Sake
A printmakers and framers selling artwork. This place has been going strong since 1984!
North Ealing station
Ealing Common station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,562 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,760 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 697 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Ealing
020 8799 4550