Featuring a wonderful private garden with raised patio area and a stunning and spacious reception room with feature fireplace, this two bedroom flat offers fantastic accommodation.
- Stylishly presented two bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Situated within a lovely period conversion
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Fantastic reception room with space to dine
- Smart fitted open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Fantastic private rear garden with patio area
- Great location close to Earls Court Road
The property is situated within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
West Kensington station
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,790 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,275 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 763 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000