A stunning and bright three bedroom house providing excellent entertaining space, dining room, private patio overlooking a beautiful communal garden and a great location close to Earls Court.
- Fantastic three bedroom period house
- Bright reception room with original fireplace
- Large kitchen with fitted appliances
- Three good sized bedrooms with storage space
- High ceilings and wooden flooring throughout
- Private rear patio area
- Stylish bathroom suite with separate en suite
- Off street parking available
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located moments from the many and varied facilities and amenities of the Earls Court Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines).
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,377 (127 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000