A stunning two bedroom flat (with lift) presented in excellent condition throughout and featuring well proportioned accommodation with high ceilings, gorgeous wood floors and access to two amazing gardens.
- Outstanding two bedroom first floor flat (with lift)
- Beautiful period building situated in popular garden square
- Benefits contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout
- Offers stunning reception room with gorgeous wood floor
- Features modern and well equipped kitchen
- Provides two generous and well presented bedrooms
- Access to lovely private gardens within Earls Court Square
- Moments from the amenities of Earls Court Road
This striking period building is ideally situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court Road and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Old Brompton Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,506 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 875 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000