Situated in a quiet and leafy street, this wonderful one bedroom flat boasts great living and entertaining space with both modern and period features and a superb private garden.
- Fantastic one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Superbly situated in a tree-lined crescent
- Offers a spacious interior with a high standard of décor
- Set within a stunning period conversion
- Offers bright and ample reception room with fireplace
- Features stylish, fully equipped kitchen
- Provides well presented, generous bedroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is well located for a range of bars, restaurants and other shops and services located on Earls Court Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
This bar has fantastic deals on drinks every day of the week, from tequila and taco Tuesday, to Mojito Thursday! It's also a great place for watching sports and there's a pretty garden at the back with a BBQ area too.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,300 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 706 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000