Benefiting from a quiet situation on a tree-lined street in Earls Court, this fantastic interior designed three bedroom flat offers bright and well proportioned living space refurbished to a high standard.
- Superb thre bedroom split level flat
- Light and well proportioned reception room
- Attractive fully fitted kitchen with dining area
- Master bedroom with an en suite bathroom
- Additional bedroom with fitted storage
- Smart shower room
- Spaciously arranged with light décor
- Located moments from Earls Court Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Kempsford Gardens is a quiet, tree-lined crescent within easy reach of the shops, cafés and restaurants on Old Brompton Road. For transport links, Earls Court Underground Station (Piccadilly and District lines) is conveniently close.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
The Scarsdale Tavern
One of London's best-kept secrets. Great for a drink after work or a weekend watering hole...
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,373 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,059 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000