A truly amazing five bedroom mews house, arranged over three floors and boasting light and airy living space with stylish décor, en suite facilities, garage and a lovely patio and balcony that's perfect for relaxing.
- Stunning five bedroom mews house
- Bright and stylish interiors throughout
- Spacious reception with ample room to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes
- A further four good sized bedrooms
- Two stylish en suites and a family bathroom
- Decked balcony with picturesque views
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Spear Mews is a quiet and quaint mews street close to a vast array of high street and local shops and amenities on Earls Court Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (Piccadilly and District lines) which is moments away.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
The Kings Head
Tucked away off Earls Court Road, this pub is great for a catch up with friends or a cosy date.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,872 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,835 (170 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000