With direct access to wonderful communal gardens, this is a gorgeous and light three bedroom duplex flat featuring neutrally decorated interior with superb proportions and a lovely balcony.
- Bright and airy third and fourth floor flat
- Well proportioned reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Three good-sized bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with wall-mounted shower and shower room
- Private balcony accessed via reception room
- Direct access to communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Beach House is located close to a comprehensive range of amenities in the close by Earls Court Road, while the many restaurants and bars of Old Brompton Road are also within easy reach.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
The Curtains Up
A pub with a great vibe and good food, but it has to be Barons Court Theatre downstairs that is its main selling point - I love it here!
West Kensington station
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 870 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.