With direct access to wonderful communal gardens, this is a gorgeous and light three bedroom duplex flat featuring neutrally decorated interior with superb proportions and a lovely balcony.
- Bright and airy third and fourth floor flat
- Well proportioned reception room
- Modern open-plan kitchen
- Three good-sized bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with wall-mounted shower and shower room
- Private balcony accessed via reception room
- Direct access to communal gardens
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Beach House is located close to a comprehensive range of amenities in the close by Earls Court Road, while the many restaurants and bars of Old Brompton Road are also within easy reach.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
West Kensington station
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,450 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 870 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000