Located in a stunning square with gorgeous communal gardens, this is simply amazing four bedroom apartment boasts a substantial interior (over 3000 sq ft), dual private and street entrances and impressive high ceilings.
- Located on raised ground floor with two mezzanine levels
- Four bright and airy bedrooms, one with en suite
- Ample living and entertaining space
- Spacious and easy to maintain garden to rear
- Master bedroom suite with bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- Recently re-decorated throughout with quality finish
- High specification features including under floor heating
Enviably situated moments from the amenities of Earls Court and within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Fulham Road.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,086 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,785 (258 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000