Ideally located moments from Earls Court Road, this superb ground floor studio apartment offers a bright and spacious interior with high ceilings, mezzanine-level and ample built in storage throughout.
- Impressive raised ground floor studio flat
- Fantastic studio room with bay fronted window
- Modern open-plan kitchen with fitted units
- Spacious mezzanine level with fitted storage space
- Contemporary bathroom
- Excellent location, close to amenities
- Moments from Earls Court underground station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is ideally located close to the many shops, restaurants and local amenities and facilities of Earls Court Road. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines).
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Roof Gardens
An oasis on a roof top - it's certainly an unusual place to find a garden, complete with ducks and flamingos!
The Malt House
A lovely gastro pub in the heart of Fulham Broadway.
A trendy wine bar and shop in the heart of Fulham that also sells food - be sure to try the platters.
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 333 (30 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000