Offering immediate access to Earls Court and Kensington, this third floor studio room offers superb accommodation with a communal utility room and garden all within a charming period conversion.
- Modern third floor flat in period conversion
- En suite shower room
- Well equipped kitchen
- Bills included expt council tax and TV license
- Including free fibre optic high speed internet + sky
- Communal utility room with washing machines
- Superb private rear communal gardens
- Excellent location on for direct access to Earls Court
West Cromwell Road boasts great access to local amenities, while Earls Court Road offers many shops, bars and restaurants. The nearest public transport links are available via Earls Court Station.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Earl's Court station
West Kensington station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,710 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 114 (10 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000