This immaculately refurbished one bedroom flat is ideally located on the third floor of an imposing period conversion with a breathtaking view over stunning private communal gardens.
- Fantastic one bedroom third floor flat
- Generous and naturally bright reception with space to dine
- Stylish, open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedroom with full length, mirrored wardrobes
- Stylish shower room
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Fabulous views with access to Earls Court Square gardens
- Excellent location moments from local amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Earls Court Square is a picturesque residential garden square with exclusive garden access to the residents while the many shops, bars and restaurants available along Earls Court Road are only a moments walk away.
Earls Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Dating back to 1897, this family-run garden centre has been supplying the Kensington and Chelsea residents for generations!
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Where breakfast dreams become a reality. Serving a range of dishes from healthy, to not so healthy options!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £ (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,622 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 549 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court
020 3728 2000